martes, septiembre 11, 2007

One thirty A.M.

And here I am. Struggling with my feelings. Trying to keep myself awake. Feeling bad for being who I am, and feeling this way. Guilty for overwhelming my friends, who have their own, and worse troubles, with my sillyness. Is God sending me signals? Or does he still hate me? Or he hates me and sends me signals. I don't know. I just know that I feel to weary. To tired. And I can still find no peace. I cannot help me, nobody can help me. In who can I rely for a minute at least? Who can save me from this dispair and loneliness? I've been told. You can rely on yourself. I don't think so. I am broken. Inside me, nothing has sense.

Blogged with Flock

1 comentario:

Andrea dijo...

Todos nos sentimos asi alguna vez...pero que sea tan seguido es lo q me preocupa...

Is God sending me signals? Or does he still hate me? cuantas veces abré pensado eso, pero despues pasa algo, un pequeño detalle q te hace dar cuenta como son las cosas realmente