lunes, marzo 19, 2007

Stress?

Sometimes I think: Is it possible to live without any stress? I think of a buddist monk trying to reach inner peace, and getting stressed on that search. Jajaja, but I don't think that really happens, I just imagine it. Time is always upon us, things came and came, it doesn't matter if you're studying or working (of course, unless you are an irresponsible student or worker). At the end, Could be stress somehow a motor that makes us try to get things done? I do not know, but sometimes is annoying. Sometimes, I would like to be a carefree person. Sometimes, is easier just to do what you got to do. Problems, some small, some not so small, they are always there. Is possible to deal with them without getting on our nerves? Who knows. Maybe all of us, but we have things to do, but instead, we procrastinate sometimes.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

asi me la pase 2 semenas estresado :S:S:S