lunes, marzo 12, 2007

Green light.

And that was precisely the phrase that caught up my atention, while I was listening to a song. Today was better than yesterday. And I hope than worse than tomorrow, because that would mean that tomorrow would be better than today. Today I didn't do all that I was supposed to. But I did more than I was doing lately. Maybe it is a good sign. Maybe it's just a reflection of something that goes on in my mind. Some things go clear, some other things remain cloudy. The purpose of my life is one of the things that remains cloudy. Between the alternatives, it is difficult to chose. Because I am suddenly stalked by the phantoms of my past errors. All the things that I regret somehow, although some of then gave me new chances. It's difficult to have a new perspective, when your errors caught you, instead of you learning from them. Nevertheless, it's getting late, and I have to wake up early.

See you then.

No hay comentarios.: