miércoles, marzo 14, 2007

Maybe I am not doing it so bad.

Specially when you consider that I am starting to look at the positive side of not so good things. Nevertheless some fears still stalk me. Everything just seems to become more and more complex. In the meanwhile, I am trying to understand things at a speed that is significantly slower than the speeds of the changes. But, I'm still trying to go on. To move along. Health problems are not to be taken so lightly, but I don't want to make a big issue about it. It's just and advice to start taking care of me. I hope. Now, this is real, not a product of my mind. But also, my mind tends to play games with me. Specially when I think about the people I love. But, just as I said, I have good expectations about this. And about life. But it is still complicated, and sometimes I just want to scream it all loud and say: Oh F@ck, screw it, etc. But I am still here. And I still want to live, to learn, and to give my love and affection, and build bridges that grow, instead of falling. Until next time.

P.S. DAMNATION!!!! Please, one comment won't take you more than a minute or two guys.
P.S. II. Just kidding.

No hay comentarios.: