jueves, marzo 15, 2007

Explanations

Is trying to find an explanation for everything a vain effort? I ask this question, because I think (and I also believe that everyone has these thouughts at least one time in their lives) about the reality in which I live. And sometimes I always try to get an explanation. Or better said, to get an answer for the question Why? That also leads me to another issues. Not everything can be explained, not everything has an immediate answer (or even an answer). So, Is it worthy to make such questions?. Philosophy says "yes". Says that maybe it is a neverending task. But is also taking life seriously. But then I think Does it make any sense? Thinking and thinking and thinking doesnt'l lead to realize of all things in life that aren't good? Doesn't it discover the worse in reality?.

Again, I do not know. It is difficult to take a position. Intellectual activity is very pleasant, and leads to an state of mind in which is possible to make a reflection that helps us to reach some supreme values.

But also, it is possible to find a way to despair.

Anyway, I don't feel so good and I want to sleep.

Until next time.

No hay comentarios.: