domingo, octubre 15, 2006

Very Odd.

That's how I describe this weekend. I thought it would be hard and that I wouldn't have anyone to go out. Besides, I had a lot of homework. Nevertheless, I managed to finish my homework...somehow. I don't know how I did it, but I did it. Right, wrong, but I did it. And suddenly I realized too that I didn't need to go out to be ok. So I stayed home. Playing some old nintendo games. Walkin' around the town. I even found a friend that i haven seen in a long time. And I feel good about to see him. So I managed living. But I know that I need to do something in the week. Not just work, not just internet, not just sleeping. I need to activate myself. Not just routine. So, that's all for today.


Muse - Starlight.



1 comentario:

PerseoX dijo...

Pos do luego do something, ve a correr, o ajugar un deporte extremo