domingo, octubre 29, 2006

Somebody stop me.

Why? Is it correct to give advice to people (asked advice, not free) if I cannot deal with my own life?. PLEASE!!!!! Somebody stop me. These past weeks have been pretty much the same. I do not know how people even take care of my opinion. I am not a fuckin' guru. And that's not recent. It has been since years ago. Maybe my nerdiness has something to say about it. Just now, I do not know. I just have been listening music. Watching tv. Doing chores. Becoming a little anger because the other blog template doesn't work on Mozilla browsers (Firefox, Camino, Sea Monkey, Flock.) The worst thing is that is a nice template. Yeah I now. Just as a friend of mine said before. You complain too much! (Hi Martha, I do not think that you know the address of my blog, but if you come here hello to you). But is hard to be. That's the phrase. Hard to be. Or it's hard trying to be. It's kinda late and oh My God, the frealing daylight savings. I do not save anything and I HATE that crap. It's worthless. Tonikaku. See you. Another weekend in the same. Just one difference. There are no tears this one. (At least, until now)

Wind - Akeboshi - Naruto 1st Ending.

No hay comentarios.: