lunes, febrero 05, 2007

Some issues.

Last week I have been striggling against illness. It could be normal for everyone, and typical of the winter But everytime I got sick thoughts fly in my mind. Hypochondria they call it. Worst since a year ago. It's difficult to find someone who understands what I feel. People often thinks that, as the fear is irrational, is easy to avoid or to put it to an end. Pretty easy. As I said, a year has passed, and the fear is still here. The worst thing is that I cannot tell, what is true, what is just the fear, if something is really wrong, or if is just my twisted mind. But, of course, it's just like anything. Pretty easy. "Come on, go on, you just need to go out" "You can beat it, just try hard".
I bet none of the people saying that have ever felt this way.
I hope they never felt this way

No hay comentarios.: