lunes, marzo 09, 2009

I really should think about a tag named "I should be sleeping..."

But seems to be that I am not very good organizing this botomless pit of enthropy (this blog). So, I'm just going to write, or try to, wasting the few phrases and limited abilities to write in a language that I don't even like...I studied it for the sake of convenience, and because my mother told me so, and I was young and inexpert (right now I'm old and inexpert...and if I can add another adjective, also naive and fool enough to...nevermind). Anyway, here I am after a week that started pretty much "well", then turned out to be really bad, to have a pretty good ending, or at least, not THAT bad.  While I repeatedly listen to songs that I used to listen scarcely some years ago, I just keep thinking the words that I am putting in this post. Trying to figure out how to make this bunch of signs look decent, or at least understandable and readable. Just to realize that I may focus on the content instead. But hey! Isn't logic, grammar, and that stuff all about form? Write well...doesn't matter what your write. It can even be possible to captivate and mesmerize the readers if your words are appropiate, beautiful, hipnotizing. The content becomes irrelevant. You can even scream lies through the typing and still convince the people about what you want. Anyway, this post wasn't going to be about these...I just wanted to scream and spit out the toxicity that flows through me. But it's late. Maybe later.

No hay comentarios.: