domingo, febrero 08, 2009

Really?

Really... I was thinkin' about writing the last few days and a title wandered in my head: Being crazy. Was going to write about being crazy, how does it feels, what do crazy people think of, what they do, how crazy people goes through life. 

And then a little issue came up: there isn't a type of  "crazyness". Every crazy people is different and feels different in their own particular crazyness...or madness, don't know which word fits best. So, I posposed this post because I thought it wouldn't be relevant or significant, that it wouldn't have any purpose or meaning and it wouldn't be interesting, even for me.

But the origin of the idea was to explain other my crazyness. I often find myself inquired about the things that I think and feel in my crazyness (well, not that often, but sometimes it happen). What can I say? It's not something that I call for. Isn't neither something that I can get rid off so easily. Does the flu goes away with the solely thought? Don't think so. Neither this. Hey, postmodernity, is there a pill for that? Don't think so either. Are pills magic? Nop, they're not.  There is always hope. That is something hard to lose. Fortunately.

1 comentario:

Andrea dijo...

perdón por contestar en castellano acá pero no me siento tan conforme con mi inglés... jajaj

locura? todos las tenemos... yo me considero con un grado bastante elevado de locura... pero una locura linda que le dicen jaja locura inconciente...