martes, febrero 03, 2009

A question in mind.

Peace is a word often used, but rarely understood. Hapiness, a term that is frequently confused.  And somehow, my mind just related both, tried to make a fusion, in an effort to find something to ease the turmoil of  my toughts. Finding a calm inner place, where things aren't found clashing in the speed of anxiety. Where the need to talk is fulfilled without restrains or fears. Are things solved talking? I don't know. It is said that in fact problems can be addressed that way, or at least, the feelings that problems create can be relieved speaking. I haven't speaked. It seems I have forgotten how to do it. Not in the way of creating sounds with my mouth and tongue, but in the way of letting them go out of my mind. The chains of silence are heavy, and seem to condemn you to loneliness...

Chains of silence...

No hay comentarios.: