sábado, diciembre 29, 2007

Mighty forces.

Mighty forces struggle inside me. And many forces flow outside. But at the end, everything seems to be related. This year, somehow, I managed to quiet all the noise and listen to my inner voice, and also, to the voice of God, who is always speaking, even when we doesn't pay attention. Even when I don't always believe, or when I think that everything is like a conspiracy from the universe against me. But right now, I will use my favorite phrase: "I don't know". But suddenly, a burst of things came out. Better said, a burst of feelings. In one hand I feel deep fear and uncertainty, nostalgia, sorrow. Then I feel rage, too much rage and anger, wrath. Then I feel anxious. Then, I feel good, I feel and spread love, joy, hapiness. So strange. So many changes, a new life, and I am afraid. But ready.

1 comentario:

chosha dijo...

Life is so often a mixture of emotions, isn't it? I guess that's a good thing, because even if we feel sad or stressed or angry sometimes, we also have the potential to feel great joy. Lately I've felt a lot of loneliness, but it's also made me feel a lot of love towards my friends when I do see them.