miércoles, junio 27, 2007

What?


Exercising the exercise of narcisism, or at least trying to find out what does those eyes says. It is a difficult exercise to look at yourself at the eyes and tell to you what are you, to see what you are, to avoid all things you don't like in the outside, and to look deep inside to find out, without stereotypes, and sillyness, just yourself, plain, genuine, no attachments.

And there was me, trying to find out so, and found somethings, but I didn't avoid the exterior, and my concerns about it, the physical illness (or hypochondriasis) and all the defenses. All the "I don't cares" all the "it doesn't affect me" faces, all the "stay away" attitudes.

And It's still difficult to see through.

But tomorrow I will do something that relates to that, somehow. Another try to find out, another way to probe that I can live my life and pursue what I am, what I'm being, what I want to be, even when I'm not pretty sure. But I will try.

Mmmm thinking too much as usual.

[paragraph erased 03/Sept/2007]

AS you can see, it wasn't just schizophrenia these days.

What do you see when you really look at you?
What do you feel.?

No hay comentarios.: