martes, junio 05, 2007

O hisashiburi desu...

It's been a while (I hope that this phrase don't become so frecuent). Damn Camino!, seems to be good, but I can't disable the spellcheck and it is becoming annoying (because it's the spanish version).

There are good things to say in this so called personal blog. I am less crazy than weeks ago and seems that things are going ok and well. Ok, I think it's done. I can go on.

Past may 15 was the macniversay and I totally forgot to make a mention of it in this blog. Sometimes happen, that you are thinking to do or to say something and when the day comes, you just forget it. Well, that happened to me, but now, it's about one year that I am in the wonderful world of Mac.

But that is the less important. I'm becoming a normal being. How's that?

Well, I am just acquiring some balance in life. My mind has been better. I've been smiling more. Worrying less. And that's good, pretty good indeed, in other words, I am holding to life again, not just leting go.

Starting from today, I shall try to accomplish a challenge that M4st3r-X- gave me. To post daily an entire week. I don't know ir it is going to work, or how the quality of the posts is going to be, but I'll give it a try.

So, I'm gone. Until tomorrow.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

jeje vamoa a ver si logras el reto aah y gracias me siento honrado al ser mencionado en dos posts seguidos jejeje