lunes, septiembre 25, 2006

Lothlorien

Lothlorien. Galadriel protects it. The eldar live there. Fantasy of writers. Fantasy of artists. Fantasy of musicians. Lothlorien seems to me a place where the peace and the sanctity floats around, between the threes and de flowers, in the stream of rivers and the fresh water of the lakes. It reminds me something that I haven't lived. I think about it like i think about a place that lives in me. I can imagine it, and somehow, I feel like my soul is there. It's for just about a second, a minute, so little time.  The senses, often said as rude or not so pure as soul or mind, lead me to that place. Although I still sitting here, in my bedroom, today, Monday, September 25th of year 2006. But these words doesn't came from my room. They come from the deeps of Lothlorien forest...


Lothlorien - Enya


Lothlorien - The Lord of The Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack.


Powered by Qumana


No hay comentarios.: