miércoles, agosto 02, 2006

What are you wearing today.

And I am not talking about clothes. I refer to the masks. A very popular, somehow "clishé" subject. Are you wearing a mask? Or you show yourself always, everytime, day and night? Do you reveal what you feel, what you think, what you are? Or just wander with a fake smile, showing just what the mask let you show? Maybe a little, maybe nothing.


Or is your mask something like an aid? An artifact that helps you to control yourself, showing the parts that you might show in a moment, or helping you to hide from everyone, preventing harm?


Are you really yourself?


I don't know. That's why I made such questions. Meanwhile, I shall put down the sadness mask that I was wearing. So bad that every morning I open my eyes, and the mask is already on me.


Powered by Qumana


1 comentario:

Andrea dijo...

muchas veces uso máscaras, es triste... pero no me gusta que la gente me vea vulnerable... se entere de todos los esqueletos en mi
clóset...

creo que nunca soy yo misma, en realidad no estoy segura de saber quein soy yo...