martes, marzo 09, 2010

Someone hit pause please...

One of those days in which the worse of the others just mixes with the worse of you. I have days wondering and asking about the sense of what I'm doing? Today I got results of some tests. Not what I would like to see. But somehow, nothing seems good enough for me. That is one of my problems, or at least, some people have pointed out that. Well, I have pointed it out too, because that neverending quest for perfection doesn't let me live. And speaking of life, I also throw a question: where is the joy? Someone in msn said: enjoy the little things. Another blog says: unhappiness is the result of bad choices. Also people tell me that I need a relationship. The fact is I don't know and right now I'm pretty much worried about what to do. I cannot continue this way. What is going to happen to me if this continues? I cannot tell, but I don't like it, and like the song said "ya no se que hacer conmigo" (I don't know how to do with myself). Yes, a school quiz went wrong. Yes, I haven't been motivated. A bunch of crap in my hands and just wanting to scream...but who would listen?? Someone told me: I want to go home... I can go back and forth to the place where I was born and raised, and to the place where I study, to the streets of my hometown and this other city and I cannot find and answer to how I Feel. And I'm tiring...I cannot live like these...I can't stand it any longer. The loneliness is getting a heavier burden...specially when I find myself...totally different and when I see that things that should go naturally are a source of conflict...every human relationship. Nevermind....getting late again...

No hay comentarios.: