viernes, julio 03, 2009

Through the aging, the fearing, the strife...

And just like that song, I became sensitive to faith. Because faith in me is not like a cornerstone, or a strong foundation. I use it and consider it like that, but it is variable, like the tides, like the winds. Also, sometimes I would like to look the other way. To lead my sight to better things, not an uncertain and dark future, or an everlasting and determining past. And a brief present. Somethings are almost over, and haven't even started. Some other things don't seem to start.

Good Night

1 comentario:

Don Checho dijo...

it is good to have faith on ourselves, and first we need to begin to believe on us, but like gregoy house said: the religion and faith are not the society's opium, they're the placebo of the society;
it might hurts but mmm it is true