lunes, junio 16, 2008

Unbreakable Will.

Will unbreakable, faith unshakable. A strenght underlying in the spirit itself. What can someone possibly do to tap on the power of this?. Is it meditation, religion, praying, pleasure, work, discipline? What?

Certainly I don't know. And someone doesn't know me either, as I have been said "I didn't believe that of you".

But it's true as it seems all of us are capable of the greatest deeds. But also the oposite. Nevertheless, I can say that almost everyone is in the middle. 

I am saying crazyness again!!!. 

I'll stop right now.

G. Night.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

que no lo puedes hacer en español?

Mapache Dormido dijo...

si puedo

Anónimo dijo...

ESTA MUY LINDO TODO LO QUE ESCRIBES, DE VERDAD, ME GUSTA.

Mapache Dormido dijo...

Gracias jejeje....