jueves, febrero 21, 2008

misanthropy

Why?, I'd rather say, why not?. Maybe it's the day, maybe it's me, maybe it's just that the way it is, but this is how I feel right now. I shouldn't? Don't know. I just find things so annoying, everything so annoying, breathing so annoying that I want everything to come to an end. Just burst in rage and anger, no matter what, no caring about consequences. I just think that things are that way and I feel angry about that. Why? I don't fuckin' know. Maybe because I feel that something is going wrong, that life is not fair, that I feel more abandoned every day even when I am ashamed of admitting it, because I need to express what I feel but I don't want to be judged, nor that awful person to read this. Well, who knows, and who cares. I don't think anyone. I don't think nobody. Everybody sucks and that's true. Everybody deserves nothing.

Forlorn...that's the word

No hay comentarios.: