lunes, febrero 04, 2008

Affliction, curses, shadow...

Curses. That is what these days were. At least for me. Sometimes, the things that are meant to put the people together are the things that separate us. A step ahead someone says. A step, well, a lot of steps behind say I. Everything unbond by a dream, or, better said, a nightmare. The peace is gone. There is no such thing in my mind, or in my soul. The fear is ever present. And I cannot forget...I cannot forget that person. About six months and I still have the thoughts, the feelings, and the hate. And also, a strange wave of bad luck and sickness. Somehow, I realize the reason of this situation. That's why I cannot be with the people. Steppen wolf. Human kind is not my kind, and is  not kind also. Today, I don't want to know anything, of anyone. I just want to sleep. In a dream that help me to scape of this thoughts. My virtues don't make up the other things...

There are things that I cannot tell, I don't know where to go. Maybe it's a punishment for all the hate, for being this way, or maybe God just hates me and hates everyone. The envy consumes me, the anger hurts me, the loneliness fades me into nothing....

I don't know where I'm going...just know that tomorrow I am heading somewhere...but there in my loneliness, nobody would know if I do not come back....

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

seems like u got into my mind and wrote the words that can't come out... been there... done that...

ur not alone u know... and humans are ur kind, but u don't wanna be 'round them... don't be... get away... leave... think, and the most important... feel... even if is only pain, that will make u stronger... and the day u wanna come out, u'll do it... it's hard, i've been trying to do so, for more than a year... hang it there