jueves, abril 20, 2006

Confusion that never stops (a.k.a. where is my mind)

Suddenly I feel strange...It might be the holidays. I am not busy, I am not working and I am just being lazy and thinking stuff that may be I should not be thinking of.

But certainly, is not my mind of what I am concerned about. I'm concerned about the things that lie beneath my mind. It's possible to say that is my heart and my soul.

Why am I listening to songs that open my mind, or lead it to an unpleasant state? That's easy. Well, not that easy.

I am deeply confused. Times go by. Life goes on. But as I read in some blogs, it only seems that it is always to be that way. I live worried. I live anxious. What am I posting that shit in a place like this. Because I need to be heard.

I live full of fear. Full of hatred. Full of nostalgia. Full of physical and mental pain. I have forgotten what self-steem is.

But I also live with hope, between all this confusion. But I HOPE that it will make some sense...

No hay comentarios.: