jueves, mayo 26, 2005

It's been a long time. (Well, not that much)

Hello again,. I haven´t written anything since a week ago I guess. The main reason was that I was changing my internet connection (in fact, I'm still working on it), so, I couldn't log on these days. But I'm here again. Another reason was a lack of inspiration, but now, the rain inspired me (it's difficult to think, or to do anything when it's hot).

A veces podemos pasarnos años sin vivir en absoluto, y de pronto toda nuestra vida se concentra en un solo instante.
Oscar Wilde.

These phrase says: "Sometimes we can spend years without living at all, and suddenly, all our life is focused in one instant"

Have you ever felt this way? Someday in your lifetime?

Pay attention. These are moments that you should appreciate in your life. The moments when ordinary life turns out into an amazing and overwhelming rollercoaster, which give you emotion. Just emotion.

I say pay attention, because we usually are too busy in our rutine and common chores, so, we can miss them. And then we'll be regreting and weeping for those moments. Moments that have one thing in common with every other moment in our lives.

They won't return.

No hay comentarios.: