jueves, junio 07, 2012

I hate the new blogger editor....

And that's not the main topic I shall be discussing right now. Actually, the change is what bedazzles me. Nevertheless, change is permanent...isn't it right? Actually, certain metaphysic postures would deny it, but there aren't many followers of those postures. Because, even if Zeno denied it, change, even if it might be an illusion of our minds, is always present.
Present might be a fleeting non-existant time. We may just as well be stranded in some continuum of moments between the vastness of the past and the unknown future.

But now what? How to overcome such questions?

I really don't know, and neither know why am I writing this. May be just another wise word from some man that used to confront hard questions on life...

"Love hopes all things -and yet is never put to shame". S.A.K.

No hay comentarios.: