jueves, septiembre 23, 2010

In two or three words; how do you feel?

For me, it always have been difficult to tell how I feel. If might be evident, as I am not (or I was not) good at hiding some reactions. But I think everyone is an open book for those with the ability to read it. Right now school should be joyful. But at my face I find it stressful and unenjoyable. That's not right to me as it produces suffering. Unnecesary suffering, as I can tell. But that was a small deviation from the original theme. I guess I have a problem telling someone how I feel. That person is very important to me and I tend to see only defects and vices, which I can't tell if they really exist or not. Well of course, nobody is perfect, but focusing on negative aspects cannot be a good politic. I really want to tell that person: I like you, I love you and I will do the best for you, for your happiness. But everytime we meet, a sound can't escape my throat, nor a thought my mind. And I have to stare at him at the mirror, again....

No hay comentarios.: