lunes, diciembre 29, 2008

I used to rule the world...seas would rise when I gave the word..

But now, and I won't say suddenly, because it wasn't, but in a sutile way I became a slave. Sometimes I forgot that I have an evil master whose will I am bent to. Not always...lately its will became more and more evident. Everywhere I turn, when I sleep, when I'm awake, when I try to laugh, when I try to run, even when I try to enjoy. I just turned my eyes to the stars and hoped things were like they were before this. When looking at the stars brought me joy, when life was not the hallway of sorrow (and to sorrow). I just missed that time. I want to look at the stars. I want to look at the sky. I want to break free again. I want to live. But there it is...the evil  master that keeps me chained...I don't know its name. Sometimes I call it fear. Or uncertainty. Maybe anguish...anxiety...despair. I just don't know...how did it came from the depts of  my soul to its throne in my life....


No hay comentarios.: