martes, mayo 23, 2006

Somebody told me.

Yesterday somebody told me that I have to feel. That I can stop turning my psychic pain into physical pain by talking about it. Acknowledging it, I should awake and start to recognize what I feel. Once that I have recognized and accepted my feelings, is when I will start living.

But why. Why am I so scared about living...There are somethings that I am feeling right now. One of them is sadness...I am scared of becoming even more alone. Fear. I have fear about telling what I feel.

Sometimes I just do not understand myself. In moments like that I wish that I were not here, or anywhere.

But one thing is certain...the force that is moving me through the world, the time, and the life at this time is one....HOPE...

I "hope" not to lose it.

5 comentarios:

Phoenicoperus dijo...

¿esperanzado a que?, "Once that I have recognized and accepted my feelings", ¿que falta para que eso suceda?

Anónimo dijo...

It ain't that easy....

Anónimo dijo...

Deber de hacerte ese reto de decir lo que piensas lo que sientes sin temor a nada

Andrea dijo...

No sabes como te entiendo... (si es que hablas de vos) porque algunas veces yo siento exactamente lo mismo: Why am I so scared about living...Sometimes I just do not understand myself. In moments like that I wish that I were not here, or anywhere.

te entiendo...

Mapache Dormido dijo...

Entonces nos entendemos.....