martes, octubre 04, 2005

Feel Sad...Feel Lonely...Feel Hopeless (Just as usual, but with more strenght)

Lonely, coward and insecure. That is my definition. Someone defined me that way today. Why? I don't know. I just know that all that is true. That's me. That always have been me. Me against everyone. Just me, the one who couldn't defeat his problems and issues. The one who cannot adapt to the world. The one who doesn't know what to do with his pitiful life. Someone whose life seems to be a big burden.

That's what I've been told. That's how life has been since now.

Afraid of myself.
Afraid of what I can be.
Afraid of what I am.

In one word....afraid.

Uncapable.
And in spite of all these, days are beautiful. The sun shines. The wind blow. Life goes on. And it runs as the river does. Unstoppable. Everchanging. I just can't keep that speed. I'm not able to adapt.

Why am I writing these here. Maybe because I know that not to many people reads this page. Everybody is concerned in their own issues. But I am here, and besides all good wishes, I even feel lonely.

And I keep falling.

In these situations, it could be good to have a toad to lick.

But, although I like to make jokes about it and enjoy fantasy....reality is here.

Hurting me. Biting me. Piercing me like sharp needles. Cutting me with the cruel knife of disgrace.

And I can't do anything. I wasn't able to help myself or to help others in the past 23 years. What make me think that I will be able to do so now?

At this point, I don't need any help.

nothing in this world can help me.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

valgame la cow (diria un buen amigo) y yo insisto 0_o dont smoke the mary jane

Anónimo dijo...

Realmente espero q no te veas como te lees!!!, saludos y echele ganas mi estimado.