miércoles, agosto 10, 2005

Travel. Transport.

The past monday, I made a short trip. It was about 150 miles (250 km). I had to do some business in some governmente offices, so, I took the bus at noon. I arrived near 3:00 p.m. 2:45, for being more precise. I stayed there about three hours and then I came back. All this movement mede me think about the inconvenients of living in a big city. Transport. Although big cities have plenty of services, restaurantes, malls, stores, places for having fun and all other "wonders of modern life" they have the big problem of transportation. It's "a pain in the neck" to move in medium or big cities. From 2:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m I spent about two hours on moving from a place to another. Walking, in car, in the bus. I reached the conclusion that if you want to take all the advantages of living in a place like that, you must like to travel. Because you will be doing it all day. You'd better have a car. And a job to afford the car, the insurance, the gas, and the taxes. If you don't have a car, and a good job, you might suffer in a big city. And the advantages will become your obstacles.

But we all, young people, want to live in a big, fun, far-of-my-parents city. Jejejejeje

Go ahead then.

But I warned you.

P.D. After all, It's in our instinct to experience new ambients, situations and places. I don't deny it. I want too. jejeje

No hay comentarios.: