miércoles, julio 20, 2005

It's hard to think in a title every time I post an article.

So, I decided not to do that this time. I just feel good, and I want to write. It´s strange, because I feel that I want to do it, but the words just don't come to me. It's like if I couldn't say what I feel with words. Probably, you have felt that way sometimes. I think it's very common to lost the speech when you're in the middle of it. Or when you're trying to write something (like this time, in my case)

The flow of the soul and the feelings is almost always different from the flow of mind. That's a fact. And, maybe because of that sometimes people lost the speech.

There are things that cannot be explained with word. You can describe them, you can write them down. But you need to feel them to know them.

(I am realizing that this article is, in someway, opposite to Immanuel Kant's theories. Well, sometimes is that way and, although, this is just my humble opinion).

Bye bye.

No hay comentarios.: